16 May 2012

Casual evening with friends


Went for a meal and drinks with friends last night for a much needed revision break! I wore my denim shorts from topshop which are an absolute staple item - I love them and they go with pretty much anything. I teamed the shorts with a crochet and embroidered cream top from Hollister and my wax black jacket from Zara. Then of course my beloved Mulberry Alexa handbag, brown topshop belt and a selection of silver and pearl accessories.

The denim shorts are still on sale in topshop. I always wear mine with tights as they are quite short, however if you are looking for a similar style but covering a bit more of the leg try some of these below!

             
Zara £22.99                                     River Island £30.00                           Missguided £19.99


Lots of Love
 xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...